Wednesday 9 June 2010

Welcome to my world !!!

Welcome to my blog, I will use this to document my progress of sculpting my body, by using a male dominated technique - BODYBUILDING!!!

I have been through various fitness phases and have now got a clear idea of what my body should look like and the way to get there. When I say bodybuilding I’m sure it conjures up the vision of masculine women, making strange grunting noises, dressed in drag and butt slapping training partners while screaming yeah baby.

I will take you into the world of a woman, who many believe has strayed into the wrong side of the gym, updating my blog with reviews of products that I use along the way, tasty recipes for all and be of assistance to anyone wanting to enter the wonderful world with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment